Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Best Banana Muffins!

So, I am going to start off by saying that this was a recipe found on the internet, so I stole it but added my own twist, so maybe I can call it mine..hmph. My family has voted it to be a wonderful "muffin, fuffin, muffy" recipe and keep wanting MORE!!!!!

Here it goes...

3 0r 4 large bananas, mashed( I used 4)

1/2 cup sugar

1 slightly beaten egg

1/3 cup butter

1 tsp. baking soda

1 tsp. baking powder

dash of salt

1 1/2 cups of wheat flour

*optional- I added flaxseed, as I do to almost everything I bake.

Mix the mashed banana, sugar, egg, and butter together. Set aside. In another bowl mix the dry ingredients and then mix them all together. Pour into greased muffin tins and bake at 350 degrees for about 2o minutes.

My kiddos love the mini muffins and eat them all day long.

No comments: