Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Darcy tucked in bed saying her prayers

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep.  When in the morning light I wake, show me the path of love to take.  Amen

Dear God, thank you for all your bless yous(I say blessings, Darcy says bless yous)...how ADORABLE!

This is a prayer that my dear friend, Cyndi, and I would say each night growing up.  I can remember sitting up in her bed when I would spend the night and her Daddy, Paul, would come in and say this very same prayer with us.  It means a lot to me that my own children say the same prayer each night and I can't wait to say it with their friends when they sleep over at our house.   I actually sing this prayer to Darcy as she loves for me to sing to her when she is tucked in her bed.  I hope to get a video of the two of us singing it together soon.  Keep checking back. :)

Goodnight and Amen

No comments: