Our Family

Our Family

Monday, April 14, 2008

Tears


Is it really going to happen? Are my babies really going to be two on Wednesday? I am having a very difficult time with this and it must be because they are our last little ones. I am excited for them to grow up, but will really miss this adorable stage. I love how they talk at two, how they move, how they snuggle and it will all be gone before I know it. I am also sad when I am shopping and I no longer get to go to the baby section...they are in 2T now and that is just sad.


I remember those first days with them home all too cleary and I can't believe how fast the time has gone. They were so tiny and fragile and I just wanted them to be bigger, now, I just want them to stop where they are so I can enjoy it a bit longer.


God has been so good to us and Drew and Darcy are healthy and of course super intelligent, just like their brother. ;)
I can still cry though, right?

Love you so much Drew and Darcy and of course Big Brother Ashton!

1 comment:

amanda said...

This is so sweet. I hope they enjoyed their special day!