Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Needed a Hand


It takes a Village, right? While I was struggling to get all three of the kiddos in the van after our park outing this afternoon, I finally got all three safe in the van and was planning on running back over to the picnic area to get our belongings. I got a tap on my shoulder as I was buckling in the last of the three children in and a sweet voice, said, "You looked like you needed a hand." She handed me all of our things and I kindly thanked her over and over again for being so sweet. She said, "Oh my, twins and another one...you are so strong, I struggle with two."


It is so nice when you find other moms who understand the challenge of being a mom and are able to recognize when an extra hand is needed. Thank you to the nice woman who helped me out today...if only everyone could remember to be so kind, the world would be such a beautiful place.


God bless all the mommies who work so hard at their jobs to raise children!
I adore this picture of my children and their friends looking with such wonder as they search for bugs. We are blessed.


No comments: