Our Family

Our Family

Monday, December 1, 2008

The Joy of Boys

From wild to calm in less than 10 minutes...the boys went from being complete crazy out of control children to calmly playing nicely and even including their sister. I pray that I can remember that they are good children. I have really struggled with my discipline techniques lately and I am looking for the perfect one. I have read almost every parenting book, but am looking into Conscious Discipline...has anyone read this one?

I must go get them to bed now...Mommy needs a break.

2 comments:

Diana said...

I like "Making Children Mind without Losing Yours" by Kevin Leman.

Hang in there. These days will pass, and you'll be on to other challenging phases and stages with the kiddos. :)

Hollie Allen said...

Thanks Diana!

Funny how ever since I posted this, my children have been little angels. I took all three of them to the dentist yesterday and I was the proudest Mommy in the world...I received so many nice compliments about my well-behaved chilren.

Life is good.

Hugs,

Hollie