Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Chocolate

I remember when I was a little girl thinking how crazy and gross my mother was when she would eat chocolate for breakfast. Well, I am officially crazy and gross. My wonderful husband brought home some very yummy champagne cakes the other night and I just finished one off with my coffee. My coffee, oh, that is another story. My mom never drank coffee, nor did my dad, but I LOVE my coffee and that little chocolate cake was perfect with my coffee. My coffee is now brewed in a BUNN coffee pot, which we splurged on last week and I am very happy with our purchase. My coffee now tastes clean and smooth instead of dirty.

Oh, life is good at 7AM with my one little early riser, the rest sound asleep, my coffee(brewed from a BUNN), chocolate and my laptop. Thank goodness I don't have to leave my home to work.

Check back soon...I will be posting pics of my newest creation...TUTUS!!!!

No comments: