Our Family

Our Family

Friday, November 2, 2007

Doing Something Right

At our house, we just finished making our "Thankful Tree", an idea from my Family Fun magazine. We headed down to the trail and did some serious searching for the perfect branch to make our tree from. We were successful and came home with a beautiful bare branch to hang our paper leaves from. The leaves all have things that we are thankful for written on them and Ashton came up with all of them so far. I hope to add more throughout the month of November. As we began, I said to Ashton. "So, what are you thankful for?" Ashton did not hesitate and said, "God." Wow, how amazing! I am so proud of him. He then continued to amaze me as he started to help me spell God and was able to figure out all of the letters. He also helped me spell Dad and Mom.

Yes, we are doing something right.

No comments: