Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Perfect Morning





When we woke up this morning, the sun was shining and all I could think about was some time away to unwind. Reiman Gardens is the best place to take the kiddos and sometimes a lot more relaxing just the three little blessings and myself vs. a play-date. We had a wonderful morning and Ashton was so great helping with Drew and Darcy and making sure he was a great listener...we are so blessed. I truly could not have picked a better way to spend the morning with our sweet children(too bad Daddy had to work) and thank God for his blessings. When life is tough, and it seems to be right now, I need to remember what really matters and that is why God led me to such a peaceful place today.

Blessings!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Ray's said...

It is so great to see other people blogging about their family and kids. It is awesome to see you and Andrew and your happy family....as I remember when you first got together and we used to talk about our boyfriends. I will keep checking it out and can't wait to watch them get bigger. Hopefully you can do the same with Morgan's blog.

Take care! Amber (Dethrow) Ray