Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Shake Your Butt!

So, I guess I don't have a whole lot more to blog about than my children since I spend every breathing moment with them and they are just too adorable to ignore. All three of the Allen kiddos have been spending a lot of time dressing up in undergarments or strange jammies and dancing around the house. Ashton enjoys saying, "Shake your butt, shake your butt!" now, of course Darcy and Drew are repeating the same words. See, this is why I need to homeschool my children...they are just too nuts and innapropriate to leave the house. ;) Well, maybe this is the very reason they need to leave this crazy place and get with some "normal" children.

Due to the crazy dancing, I have been so entertained and have really enjoyed the past couple days watching our lovely children enjoy each other to the fullest.

I was going to post a video, although I don't trust this world enough to have my baby's butt up for all to see. Stop by our house and view it for yourself.

Now, go ahead and shake your own butt!

No comments: