Our Family

Our Family

Monday, October 8, 2007

Feeling Blessed.

It's hard to believe that the twins will be 18 months and Ashton is almost 4...life does go by quickly and that is why I am so thankful to spend so much time with our little ones. I can't imagine life any other way.

Today as we all snuggled and read stories I almost started to cry thinking about them being in someone elses care all day and me having to miss out on so much. As tiring as the day gets and as much as I may sometimes complain, I really do feel blessed to have such wonderful children and of course a great supportive hubby.

So, the twins are talking up a storm and have been for a long time now, but I just had to come to our blog and document some of my favorites.

Drewby- Apple- "Bubba"
Ashton- "Ashey" and sometimes "Bruba" for brother
Thank you- "Donk you"

Darcy is not as funny, as everything she says is pretty much said correctly...she is a very clear talker. Oh, I guess yesterday she did say, "bull-boat" for bulldozer which made me giggle.


Asher loves the twins more and more each day and does not miss a night of thanking God for them before he closes his eyes. They are all starting to play so well together.

There is nothing greater than hearing your children giggle together hysterically until they are all on the floor rolling on one another.

As I watched them play together today and caught myself telling them to calm down, I reminded myself that they have the rest of their lives to be calm and boring. Why not be kids as long as they can? Bring on the giggles and if it starts to annoy me, I promise I will leave the room and let you carry on.

Love you my little bundles.

No comments: