Our Family

Our Family

Monday, October 15, 2007

Santa???

Okay, I have stooped to one of my lowest and have already begun to use the "Santa threat" with Ashton. Aghhhh! After I said it, I had to stop in my tracks and try and figure out what the heck I was doing. As a former teacher and now full-time Mommy, the Santa threat has been used a lot and I really hope I can avoid it this year. I hate using it and wish it were not so tempting.

So, now that I have written this blog, I am aware of the need to stop this craziness before it goes any further. I want my children to behave because they are good kids, not because they want presents.

I will have to see how these crazy months indoors go and see if it is even possible to avoid the threats.

I also have to add that our adorable and extremely polite little Darcy now says, "Thank you, Mommy", instead of just thank you. Gotta love it!

No comments: