Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Oh Shit!

Yes, I was feeling that way again today. I had a friend over who also has twins(2 months) and a 3 year old and I was remembering what I said the first time I realized we were having twins. Our ultrasound tech. said, "There are two babies." I just said, "Oh shit!" I found myself saying those words again today, as I watched my chaos and felt like my children were controlling my life. Really, I do love my chaos, but when people come over, the chaos seems to get worse, or maybe I just watch it differently. I'm not sure, but today, I really felt like my life is very chaotic. Maybe it is just so different to watch 2 month old babies vs. my crazy 17 month olds trying to keep up with their wild big brother. I guess I will just call it blessed chaos and put an end to it. I would not want it any other way.

Raising children is a very difficult job, but God gave me children so that I could do just that and truly, I am trying my hardest to do it right. I want my children to grow up being loving of God, themselves, other people and the nature that surrounds us. I think I am doing okay so far.


God bless.

No comments: