Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, October 4, 2007

My Baby

This is my first entry using blogger, as I venture away from the journal on our webiste. I am hoping this will be easier to keep up with and print more often.

So, here it goes, the life of this crazy mama as a stay-at-home mom raising her son, Ashton(3) and twins Drew and Darcy(1). This truly is the best job on earth. I can't imagine missing out on the amazing experiences we share with one another.

Today something happened that is a moment I never want to forgot...hense this blog.

I handed Drew Darcy's blanky and binky and kindly asked him to "please take these to Darcy." I really was asking him to do this, just so I could watch and see if he would be kind to her. He nicely walked up to Darcy and said, "My baby" and handed her the blanky and binky. Darcy just smiled at him and said, "Thank you." Oh my, my heart melted and I knew that having twins was a great gift from God. Lately Drew has been calling Darcy the "baby" and I just love it. She truly is the youngest and he must know that he entered the world a whole 30 minutes before her.

Wish me luck as I take the Blog Plunge!

No comments: